Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Java quiz(1)

1. This question helped me review what I learn in all the lessons and the use of it.
2. This is something that I didn't learn in Codecademy.
3. This is also something that I did not learn in Codecademy, the double plus sign means plus one.
4. This was also something that Codecademy did not go through clearly or in depth.
5. This is a review from the first two lessons.
6.
7. I did not learn about what concatenate means. It means link (things) together in a chain or series. v. 

8. This lesson was from the previous unit, which is the index number is always the actual placement of the number -1.
9. This is a brand new format that I haven't learn in Codecademy.
10. This was from lesson 6, about the use of putting things into cases.
11.
12.
13.

No comments:

Post a Comment