Thursday, June 13, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 2

Game Journalism Play Day 2

1. What specifically did you do today?
     I build more onto the raft, I started to move things to the second floor so that it is more safe, I also build more storage as I gathered more and more resources. Then I fished more often so that I always have food left. I also put spare or I should say back up resources in the storages, just in case I died on a trip to under water.

2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
     I learn to plan out everything well in this game. Because if nothing is planned you will kind of be confused about what is going on, and how to make the raft better. So my trick when I kinda get confused is to put things in the storage, then deal with it when I get my mind back.3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
     I will be focusing on finding islands, so that I can collect more sand and clays to make bricks to build a melter.4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.
     This is my raft right now, it looks plain but stable. As you can see, the surrounding of the raft is empty, because that will save my life when I am being attacked by a shark. I will be able to get on any side of the raft.

No comments:

Post a Comment