Thursday, June 13, 2019

Game Journalism Play 3

                Game Journalism Play 3
1. What NEW things did you build today? [IMAGE]
     I build a bird nest today, it gives me feathers.


2. How will these NEW things help you play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
     It attracts birds and left me with feathers and eggs. The feathers can be used to build things such as an upgraded bed. The eggs are really nutritious, it boost up the hunger bar and the water bar for me.
3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
     I will be focusing on building a melter to get vine gods from seaweeds and metal bricks from metal ore. But I also have to gather lots of woods, so that I can afford to run the melter.4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) 
Explain why you built the raft the way you did.
     I build the raft this way because I will not lose anything even if a shark attacks me. Since the out range of the raft is wrapped with foundations.

No comments:

Post a Comment