Friday, June 7, 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 1

Game Journalism Play Day 1


1. What specifically did you do?
     I used this whole day to collect resources and build tools and things that I need to survive, which is building a water purifier and a basic grill. I also build a storage because I noticed that I cannot carry all the resources with me throughout the game. The I build the fishing rod and the wooden stick, so that I can get myself food and also use the wooden stick to protect myself if a shark attacks me.
2. What did you learn about how to play the game?                                 (Tips and Tricks)
     I learned to prioritize things in the game, because with limited resources, it is not possible to get all the tools made. So it is important to know how to choose which tool to make first. And also to store things in the storage because in case anything happens, you'll still have resources to start over again.3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?     I will be focusing on building onto the raft, as the more space you have, the more things you can do on it.4. Add a picture of your raft that includes a description
I started building a second floor so that it can help me get onto an island if I get close to one. But so far, it has all the basic things like the water purifier, the grill, storage and a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment