Friday, May 31, 2019

May--->June Post

May--->June Post
     In May,  I have tried to master another programming language which is SQL. SQL is a language that allows programmers to set up tables in rows. This language is useful for statistic, as it allows you to find what you want easily in simple codes. However, after I did the quiz, I noticed that I am not fully mastered in the theories about the language. But I think I am still able to use the codes correctly if I need to.
     In June, Since this is going to be a short month. I am planning to post things about the website that I was trying to working on on Sublime Text on my laptop. I am stuck with the structure and classes of the website at the moment, but I believe that I will be able to overcome this soon. And I will be posting pictures about the process。

No comments:

Post a Comment