Friday, February 8, 2019

Introduction to HTML Form Validation

Introduction to HTML Form Validation

What I did today...

  How to set a form to required, and viewers have to fill it out in order to go further. By adding the required into the <input>

  The other type of form---number
<input type="number">


Adding a range to the numbers that you want the surfers to enter.
By writing the code of min=" " max=" "in the <input>

Setting length of Usernames and Password using the following code minlength=" " maxlength=" "in the <input>

How to limit usernames to only letters and numbers (and not special characters like ! or @) 
By using the code pattern="[a-zA-Z0-9]+" in the <input>
>>only numbers and that they entered at least 14 digits and at most 16 digits pattern="[0-9]{14,16}"


What did I learn...

   I learned how to set up all kinds of restrictions for forms online. And I also learned a lot of new codes in order to set the restrictions up, which are all highlighted above.

What I'll be doing tomorrow...
  Tomorrow I will be moving onto a new unit about C++ coding. And it is going to be about the introduction of coding

No comments:

Post a Comment